- “For me, the retreat was most definitely an escape from the distractions of our everyday lives allowing us to focus more clearly on the Lord and His Word. God used that time to open my eyes to some of the pain from my past that I had pushed aside for so long, in turn helping me take the next step towards forgiveness and eventually healing.” Brandon
- "The retreat was extremely profound for me. Because of my husband’s strong example of love and obedience that weekend, I decided I needed to actively seek out God’s desires for me and truly get to know the Lord intimately. I have since joined a bible study (the first one I have attended on my own since adulthood). I feel God allowed me to witness my husband’s dedicated love to him and then he taught me how to have the same desires. For that I am forever thankful!" Joy
- "Sad to go back to the real world! What a wonderful weekend retreat. The cabins, the drive, the hiking, all beautiful, and while we leave inspired, it is nothing compared to the wisdom we gained during this retreat. Thank you for such an awe-inspiring setting." Sarah
- "I can't thank you and your wife enough for opening up your place for all of us. The retreat at the time was what I needed. It was eye opening and I was able to really reflect on some areas in my life. It had been so long since I was alone with God. These last few weeks since the retreat have been solid for me. Trusting in God with all my decisions. I hope you and your family are well. I hope to see you in the near future." Joey
- "Thank you for this restful, wonderful, wisdom-filled weekend. We were so blessed by you sharing what God has taught you through the years. Thanks for giving up your time to invest in all of our marriages. Thanks for surrender to God's will and plan so that we can see the outcome of what that looks like." Lloyd and Jenny - Marriage Retreat
Collin Beecher: A licensed counselor, he is currently the Director at the Johnson County Health Center in Buffalo, Wy, specializing in adolescent therapy. Collin's main priorities are his relationship with God and family (wife and 2 kids). He is also an avid outdoorsman with a passion for rock climbing.
Evan Hays: Evan, his wife and 2 kids are the owners of Backroads Inn and Cabins. Prior to getting into lodging business, he taught middle school as well as graduated from the intensive Emmaus School of Biblical Studies (2012) in Western North Carolina. His passions include teaching the Bible, being with his family and getting outside, specifically to rock climb. He is also the pastor of Rimrock Downtown in Rapid City, SD as well as an itinerant teacher at various Bible schools across the nation during the winter.